Composite Bonding in Westfield, London
Cosmetic bonding, also known as composite bonding or composite veneers, is an affordable alternative to porcelain veneers and some orthodontic treatments.
What dental issues can composite bonding address?
Composite bonding is a versatile dental procedure that can effectively address various cosmetic issues. Some of the common dental issues that composite bonding can help with include:
- Chipped Teeth: If you have small chips or fractures in your teeth, composite bonding can repair the damage and restore the tooth’s appearance.
- Cracked Teeth: Composite bonding can be used to mend minor cracks in teeth, preventing further damage and improving the tooth’s structural integrity.
- Discoloured Teeth: Teeth that are discoloured or stained, either due to age, smoking, or dietary factors, can be rejuvenated with composite bonding. The resin can be matched to the natural tooth colour, providing a seamless and bright smile.
- Gaps Between Teeth: Bonding is an effective way to close small gaps or spaces between teeth, giving your smile a more uniform and even appearance.
- Misshapen Teeth: Teeth that are irregularly shaped or have uneven edges can be reshaped and contoured using composite bonding, creating a harmonious and balanced smile.
- Exposed Tooth Roots: Receding gums can lead to exposed tooth roots, which are sensitive and can affect your smile’s aesthetics. Composite bonding can cover and protect these exposed areas.
- Minor Tooth Alignment Issues: While not a substitute for orthodontic treatment, bonding can be used to improve the appearance of slightly misaligned teeth by reshaping and repositioning them.
- Cosmetic Fillings: Composite bonding can be used for cosmetic dental fillings in visible areas of the mouth, as the material can be matched to the natural tooth colour.
Advantages of Composite Bonding
Composite bonding offers several advantages, making it a popular choice for cosmetic dental procedures in Westfield, London:
- Minimally Invasive: As mentioned earlier, composite bonding is minimally invasive, preserving your natural tooth structure.
- Quick Results: The procedure is usually completed in a single visit, providing instant results.
- Versatility: Composite bonding can address various cosmetic issues, from small chips to discolored teeth.
- Natural Appearance: The resin material used in bonding is customizable to match the shade of your natural teeth, providing a seamless and natural appearance.
- Affordable: Compared to some other cosmetic dental treatments, composite bonding is a cost-effective option. Our price starts from £173.
Duration of Composite Bonding Treatment
In general, composite bonding is a relatively quick and straightforward cosmetic dental procedure, and most sessions can be completed in a single visit to the dentist’s office. Here’s a rough estimate of the time involved:
- Consultation: The process begins with an initial consultation with your dentist. During this appointment, your dentist will examine your teeth, discuss your goals and expectations, and determine if composite bonding is the right treatment for you. The consultation typically takes about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Bonding Procedure: The actual bonding procedure usually takes 30 minutes to two hours per tooth, depending on the complexity of the case. For minor repairs or touch-ups, it may take less time, while more extensive work may require additional time.
- Multiple Teeth: If you are getting composite bonding on multiple teeth, each tooth will be treated individually. The dentist will need extra time for each additional tooth.
- Final Touches: After the composite resin is applied and shaped, it needs to be hardened using a special curing light. This process takes just a few seconds per layer. Several layers may be applied to achieve the desired results.
- Polishing and Finishing: Once the resin has hardened, the dentist will polish and refine the bonded area, ensuring that it blends seamlessly with your natural teeth. This step can take about 15-30 minutes.
- Total Time: Taking all these factors into account, a composite bonding session for one tooth can typically be completed in about 1.5 to 2.5 hours, including preparation, bonding, curing, and finishing. If you are having multiple teeth treated, the total time will be longer.
Composite bonding offers immediate results, making it a convenient choice for individuals seeking quick cosmetic improvements to their smiles. There is little to no downtime or recovery period, so you can resume your daily activities right after the procedure.
Our dentist will provide you with a more accurate estimate of the treatment time during your consultation, as it can vary based on your specific needs and goals.
Before and After
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose DS Dental Studio for Composite Bonding?
Choosing DS Dental Studio for composite bonding is a decision rooted in trust and quality. Our experienced team of dental professionals excels in the art of composite bonding, a minimally invasive and versatile cosmetic dentistry technique. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional results, whether it’s concealing imperfections, repairing minor damage, or enhancing your smile’s aesthetic appeal. At DS Dental Studio, you’ll experience a warm, patient-centric approach, cutting-edge technology, and a commitment to delivering the beautiful, natural-looking results you desire. Transform your smile with confidence – choose DS Dental Studio for composite bonding expertise that exceeds expectations.
What Our Patients Say
In addition to English, at the practice we can speak to you in:
We are conveniently located at 📍Unit 201a, Westfield, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA📍Reaching us is straightforward. You’ll find us along Wood Lane, on the outside aspect of Westfield London at Street Level. We are halfway between Shepherds Bush Market and Wood Lane tube stations.
DS Dental Studio is minutes away from four tube stations:
- Wood Lane (Hammersmith & City Line and Circle Line)
- Shepherds Bush Market (Hammersmith & City Line and Circle Line)
- White City (Central Line)
- Shepherds Bush (Central Line)
Shepherds Bush Station is a short walk from DS Dental Studio. Served by London Overground, and Southern with convenient connections at Clapham Junction for journeys from further afield.
Easy parking availability at Westfield London Car Park, on Ariel Way. We are easily signposted from the A40, and if you are using a Sat Nav, use the postcode W12 7SL. Free parking is available for blue badge holders in the middle level car park.
Book A Consultation Now
Take the first step towards enhancing your appearance and boosting your self-assurance. Book a consultation for Composite Bonding now and let us bring your dream smile to life.